avatar

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tool #7

I may not make it to Tool #11 because this tool is disrespectful to both me and my students.

With the added students to my roster (remember: 29 in most classes) comes increased responsibilities and more work on my part. The work on my part is increased grading and planning. This is done on MY time (similar to this fantastic activity). I do not have time nor inclination to "play" with another classroom at the moment.

I'm not about to create ANOTHER project for my student that involves working with a random classroom.

The idea of having me search for a classroom--right now--implies that my district wants me to act like I'm playing Musical Chairs and frantically search for someone. If I'm going to involve my students in a project it will not be with whoever I can find online. Also, I will not create a random project just to say I was able to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Well, you've certainly made me curious about what kinds of excitement this "tool" will bring... and by curious... I actually mean anxious.

    ReplyDelete