avatar

Friday, September 23, 2011

Tool #11


I am still sorting through and processing all of the tools I've acquired. At the moment there are too many for me to have a favorite. I am lucky if I can recall one right now.

My thoughts about the learning environment in my classroom have started being more technology based. I've begun the year with student-based projects and adding more technology will only add to this year.

I don't understand what outcomes the third question is referring to. 





2 comments:

  1. Yeah you are almost done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on completing the blog in 11 tools. It looks like you had some good and challenging experiences along the way. I hope you continue to share your experiences along the way and are able to find a class to collaborate with.

    ReplyDelete