avatar

Friday, September 16, 2011

Tool 3--copyright & fair use



    Copyright is tough because there are so many great things out there I want to use BUT putting myself in the other shoes of being stolen from makes me understand it better. 
    I'm pleased that I have carte blanche of using whatever I want on secured sites. 



    I tried to complete the Picasa Web Album part but after lots of redirecting, there was an error--it wasn't available.  I found the Web Albums link and clicked on it but then got an error message. Hopefully this is working soon.
    I searched the error code, and as it says...the URL appears to be too long. Not sure if this is something I have control over or not. Anyone know?

    2 comments:

    1. Yes, this is an error going on with Picasso Web Album & tech ed is on it .. so hopefully it will be resolved next week.

      Yes, using sites that allow reuse of works as long as students cite the source. Nothing on the internet is really carte blanche.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love how Picasa has nothing more to say on the matter and tells you so: That's all we know.

      Not sure if they're attempting to be helpful or dismissive.

      ReplyDelete