avatar

Friday, September 16, 2011

Tool 2--filtered

  1. After completing the above, share you thoughts about building and participating in an online community and participating in a PLN. What points stood out to you from the commenting advice? Were you able to apply any of the advice in your comments? How did you feel about sharing your thoughts publicly? Was it different than when you're sharing your successes/challenges with your teammate?
The idea sounds good but requires a bit of planned participation on my part. There are so many things that I want to do, am interested in, and hope to try that the forced bit (this) is falling behind on my priority list. I am VERY excited about receiving the technology and I completely understand that I need to understand its uses and purposes but it is a little too much at one time.

I signed up for a Diigo account immediately after the curriculum meeting in August. I truly wish that this had been launched then, when we were learning about it rather than now when I'm attempting to grade the assignments of the 160+ kids I teach.

I don't mind sharing my thoughts but usually then need filtering. Note to self: update filter.


  1. Share the url or name of a website or social network that you plan to visit in the future. What does that site have to offer?
Does facebook count? I visit that daily. :)
I love to visit Mrs. Poarch's website--she teaches science and has some great ideas http://science-class.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment